message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply

SIDE: BLUE + RED, blue clan + red clan
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

MUNAKATA REISI

109 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-FOUR
occupation REPRESENTATIVE
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
SUOH MIKOTO SOULMATE OF
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
awashimaseri open open
very important for reisi, seri is his right-hand woman. she is his lieutenant and, dare i say it, she's been his closest friend for a while. he considers her a great asset, a best friend, and someone that's ultimately loyal to him and wants what's best for him. its hinted that she's very aware of his relationship with mikoto, seeing as how she mentioned that kings were 'only attracted to other kings', and i have never seen these guys in any kind of shipping/romantic light. so keep that in mind. regardless, awashima is strong and tough, loves red bean paste, and is otherwise considered sort of heartless and cold because she's guarded. she works a bit too hard, reisi will say that especially now, since there's no real need for her to be like that. i'd love for her to be one of reisi's guardians, that'd be super. i really, really want a seri <3 she can come from anywhere, reisi and mikoto are from post 1 and almost end of 1, respectively.
fushimisaruhiko terminus levia
fushimi is SO fucking important to me, you don't even know. i'd love for whoever made fushimi to have read the light novels, so that you know more about his backstory, and how he joined the blue clan. basically if you don't know, he never betrayed mikoto, he expressed his desire to leave the clan, and reisi came and literally asked mikoto for permission to take fushimi. basically, i'm not here for a fushimi that dislikes mikoto or reisi, but rather works better under reisi's command, respects him and his ideals more, sees him as more structured and calm. so basically i want reisi to be like a big brother type, dad type, you know. it'd be cool if fushimi also wanted to be one of his guardians, but that's not a need! he can come from anywhere, reisi and mikoto are from post 1 and almost end of 1, respectively.
kushinaanna open open
anna is a strain that was rescued and attached herself to mikoto. she's super mature for her age and acts as something of a psychic for mikoto and the red clan. we'd love for her to be kind of like reisi and mikoto's adopted kid, wherein they both take care of her and whatnot, even though she can definitely take care of herself. if you choose to take her from s2, its canon that she understands why reisi had to do what he did, but that she'll never forgive him--so there's so much drama to be had because reisi doesn't forgive himself, and he was in SO MUCH PAIN at having to do what he did. it'd be great for her to realize and come to terms with how much these two love one another and how important reisi is to mikoto, and open up to reisi as well! she can come from anywhere, reisi and mikoto are from post 1 and almost end of 1, respectively.
kusanagiizumo open open
cool and laid-back is kusanagi. christine especially would love to have him around, but he has some interaction with reisi as well. we don't doubt that reisi came around to the bar enough in the early days of them being kings, and its been shown that he went to the bar after s1 as well. so he'd know the depth of his relationship with mikoto. we'd love for him to have a bar here in terminus! he can come from anywhere, reisi and mikoto are from post 1 and almost end of 1, respectively.
yatamisaki terminus trey
another kid for mikoto, reisi says its not fair but whatever. so yata is hot-headed and feisty, idolizes mikoto, and is definitely pissed about the events of s1. regardless, obviously mikoto needs him, it wouldn't be the same without him! i don't see him and reisi getting along super well, if only on yata's part, because he'd probably be bitter about everything. however, like the others, it'd be hard to really hate reisi when they see how utterly happy mikoto is with him. so some grudging acceptance eventually would be amazing. he can come from anywhere, reisi and mikoto are from post 1 and almost end of 1, respectively.
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

FUSHIMI SARUHIKO

36 posts
fandom K PROJECT
species HUMAN
age 20
occupation bodyguard
prefers HE/HIM
awards