message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply

미스터리메신저, mysme fam!
shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

HAN JUMIN

55 posts
fandom MYSTIC MESSENGER
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-SEVEN
occupation CAPITOL FINANCIAL CORP.
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
RYU HYUN CONFUSED ABOUT
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
joined September 29th 2016
status Offline

mystic messenger

currently we have zen (played by bre), v (played by opie), and jumin (played by lauz). obviously you all know where this is going and that we need the other boys + the beautiful queen to complete this set of dumb messenger boyfriends + girlfriend! obviously the main character is not playable and i'm not including rika because she's 99% of everyone's problems and all of them need to get over her and having her around would just be undue stress for everyone. lol they're stressed enough THIS ALL BEING SAID. you know the gang, and if you don't, uhm....watch playthroughs of the game what the shit??? ALSO SPOILERS A LITTLE BIT SORRY? just in their names, i suppose. either way, if you wanna discuss stuff, come hit me up c:

choi luciel (saeyoung)

open open open

aka 707, a hacker that has such questionable tactics and hides his true personality behind idiocy. if you've played his route you'd know that he grew up with his twin in a very toxic household to a woman that wasn't his father's wife. he studied how to hack, promising that he'd run away with his twin brother to escape the abuse they suffered and to protect said brother. he met rika and later v at church when he was about 14 and he took on a new name and started working at a hacking company, but he couldn't take his twin with him. he left his twin's safety to v and rika. what route you take him from is totally up to you, that's just his overall background! he always masks his true feelings with humor and basically being a weirdo when he's really kind of depressed and serious in nature.

kang jaehee

open open open

i love this queen and i wish we could have romanced her for real. anyway! so jaehee's mother married a man 20 years older than her and her father passed away when she was 11, leaving them on their own. in the 9th grade her mothr got into an accident and passed away, so jaehee was raised by her uncle. she got a scholarship to a university after high school, where she graduated early, and then got a job immediately working for jumin upon v's recommendation. she is super independent and very business oriented, but has a deeply caring side. she doesn't joke often, but she does have a sense of humor. she's super, super organized and neat, dislikes being saddled with extra work, and does her best to overcome challenges. she's also a wine mom. what route you take her from is entirely up to you!

kim yoosung

open open open

yoosung is basically all of us, obsessed with video games and kind of living in his own world. he grew up in what he always considered a normal home and when he was in 6th grade he met his adopted cousin, rika. he basically idolized her for her kindness and ability to make others happy; she brought him to the RFA and everyone else. everything that yoosung became, it was because he wanted rika to be proud of him; aspiring to be a vet after the death of rika's pet sally. she helped shape his future and his desire to become a better person. her death rattled him to his core and he became closed off and unmotivated, believing there was no point in continuing his studies. he didn't really know how to cope and disovered LOLOL and used that as a coping mechanism while still neglecting his studies. what route you take him from is entirely up to you!

kim jihyun

capitol photographer opie

v remains jumin's best friend, despite all the shit that's gone on, and how distanced v has been with jumin. he's a good boy, but also kind of a self-deprecating tool sometimes. listen i love him, but yanno, shit happens. opie has taken him so i don't need to write anything out for him l o l

choi saeran

open open open

aka 'unknown'. major spoilers for things in this one, but saeran is 707's twin brother. he grew up in a toxic household and, because he was the weaker twin, he was constantly abused by his mother. he is really hostile and defensive towards everyone, most especially 707 because he believed that he was abandoned; he was brainwashed and drugged and tricked into this by the organization mint eye. what route you take him from is entirely up to you!
shipper
tracker
topics
TERMINUS

ZACK FAIR

36 posts
fandom final fantasy 7
species human
age 25
occupation police Officer
prefers he/him
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers none contact opie#1312
cloud single
played by opie
timezone pacific
prefers she/her
joined June 18th 2018
status Offline
I'm posting this here to stake my claim in V.
shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

HAN JUMIN

55 posts
fandom MYSTIC MESSENGER
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-SEVEN
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
mature YES, WITH OF AGE PARTNERS triggers NO REAL TRIGGERS contact PM FOR DISCORD
RYU HYUN CONFUSED ABOUT
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
status Offline
gimmie dat b o i!!!
shipper
tracker
topics
CAPITOL

HAN JUMIN

55 posts
fandom MYSTIC MESSENGER
species HUMAN
age TWENTY-SEVEN
prefers HE/HIS
awards
personal information
RYU HYUN CONFUSED ABOUT
played by LOLITA
timezone EST
prefers SHE/HER
status Offline
all edited and fancified <3

Add Reply