message lolita for an invite to discord!

Add Reply
New Poll

machinist, fire emblem: awakening / cream
shipper
tracker
topics
LIBRA

0 posts
fandom
species
prefers
awards
personal information
mature triggers contact
played by
timezone
prefers
joined --
status
whisk away your heartsighlibra We call it divination / as though the mystery is separate from the body.   We are the mystery. / We borrowed the body. basics the basics full namelibra age26occupationmonk, deacon, missionaryspecieshumanpronounshe/himusergroupzephyrfandomfire emblem: awakening the powers he is a healer and wields an axe the canon from the end of awakening, post-war, after he builds his orphanage. freestyle content warning: abuse, religious themes, body horror, etc.THE RETICENT volcano keeps   His never slumbering plan; Confided are his projects pink   To no precarious man. If nature will not tell the tale   Jehovah told to her, Can human nature not survive   Without a listener? Admonished by her buckled lips   Let every babbler be. The only secret people keep   Is Immortality.— Emily DickinsonOn the surface of it, the long coastal expanse, where the tide pooled and urged you in, you grimace. You press with your weight, a building religion, a penchant for psalms and gnosticism through a vapid virgin. Pariah and the like, a Theotokos and Son mourning semblence with the dying in your lap, rays of light a sullen, spiked halo behind the phantasm.In your hypostatic union, all holy and grace and the scar on your neck, a deep culmination and its ugly session beside you. It was the folly of man that had sent you into your constant spiral, beginning with mother, who failed you - the green of it lucid as you watched through bloodshot eyes, as the unbridled frost of it rendered you sightless, slowed your mind, stopped the oozing ichor in your wicked veins.As you would assume, on your hands and knees, back bent to the raw beat of the drum; the sutures tied off, a life beginning burning. Your childhood haunts, adolescence a rubicund wound, scrapes and rash on your knees, elbows scabbed and face flushed, you burn with the memory relived. Or relieved— relieved when Naga found you, blessed you amber altruistic and softened your palms. Fossilized the scripture of your skin, forgave your sins.This was where it began, by the holy light of your benevolent Mother (no, not her), by the hands at the base of your spine. That twisted flesh away in kind, tore your seraph feathers akimbo, like a bird ripped from the sky and its absence went unseen, your dirty mark on the blue instead scrubbed, cleaned, forgotten.- Do you want to make me desperate?- Yes.The orange as it cut at your coast, shaped the ridged backs of mountains and brought two heavy palms forth, melted the ice and tied your wrist to another’s. You can’t help but to feel struck, breath held in the captivity of your chest, between each rib he slips a finger and it doesn’t feel like an intrusion, yet it should. Under his denomination, you are more than willing (you want) to believe each word that falls from a blossoming estuary. Part of you knows this is true, the way he breaks your bones lovingly.He is blinding red, ocular cardinal and a compass, magnetic as it brought the two of your together. A glassy, hesitant halo that encircled him, not yours – no, not yours, yours which was hollow, yearning and nefarious. The tinted desire, his burning, golden glow warm, a washed out halo upon his crown, as if the gods above him shone brightly, or so you'd be easily convinced so.In your last rites, the serpent is shaped like the sin, belongs in the garden with the grave intention. instead you find it settled in the chest of another, he who is overwhelming crimson and high-colored, bleeding features that blotted your edges. Vessel and liar, your guilty hands (abuse was your bearing, faceted pieces of you, diamond-cut the shrapnel of your blistered past), turning you into a syntactic god with sacrilegious speech, rendering your hands tied and though he undid the knots, they would fasten once again.Who can a monster blame for being red? shipper summary content warning: abuse, mental illnessthis is libra. libra is sad ):libra's occupation has many names, mostly because others title him and he doesn't correct them, usually. he's a priest, but what he preaches he's no longer sure, having been displaced from his home, he's a bit lost. he has doubted his chosen saintly path before, but not quite in this way. he remains steadfast in his belief in naga, and he does not neglect his priestly duties. he's very kind, very gentle, and always willing to lend an ear.he's benevolent, patient, helpful, sagely, many come to him to confess their sins, seek advice, confide in, etc. he became a clergyman in an attempt to sort of find his place in existence, to create an identity for himself, since his parents (crucially important role models in a child's life) abandoned him and made him think of himself as worthless. he grew up both in an orphanage and on the street, in his adolescence he was a petty thief, and he has an even darker past that he absolutely never speaks about. he carries all of this with him, and it effects his self-esteem kind of a lot.he has a tendency for stoicism, and he's usually a hard read, which comes off as a sort of 'mysticism' to others. he's very composed, even when he's mad it's alarming how well he can hold himself together. he is afraid of being touched, and generally dislikes unsolicited contact, it makes him anxious and uncomfortable. UH, what else? he likes fighting, enjoys sparring, likes to stay in shape. he's often mistaken for the opposite gender, but it doesn't really bother him, he's kind of fluid anyway. he reads poems, he enjoys nature, he's a bit competitive and loves games and puzzles, he feels empty inside. he travels a lot but calls zephyr his home, he has been in elysion for 2 years now, and he'd love to drink some tea with you probably. platonic sure! plenty! many find him extremely easy to confide in since that is his job after all. plus, i mean, look at him, he's so soft and kind /: so i'm sure he has made quite a few acquaintances, friends, perhaps even a small congregation... he also is kind of a bum and needs places to stay when he travels! usually he can find a church but if he can't then he's gonna hit up somebody he knows antagonistic um! i'm sure that.... there are a handful. it could be religious reasons, it could be because he's beautiful, it could be that they're both too stubborn to admit that either of them are wrong! i have no ideas for this! hooray! romantic he's gay, very gay and i ship him with lon'qu (make him PLEASE) but i'm HERE for AU's. he's extremely shy, expect a slow burn, followed up with him feeling hella guilty for such """sinful desires""" and the fact that he is definitely not a strong man, feels as though he is inadequate, undeserving of love, and empty. fun :~) player the player aliascreamtimezonegmt-5pronounsshe/theymature contenti don't have any triggers, just no like, yk, extreme gore or kinky stuff please,,, notes henstomper: instagram makeup artist wags her finger condescendingly and then cleaves you in half with one swing of her blade
shipper
tracker
topics
ADMIN

KAI

403 posts
fandom earth-616
species demi-god
age twenty three
occupation bitch boy
prefers she/her
awards
personal information
mature yes triggers ask before contact discord or pm
my cute gf lola i guess dating
played by kai
timezone est
prefers she/her
joined July 19th 2016
status Offline
pending
whisk away your heartsigh
hey cream, welcome to the site! so this is off to a great start, i love the imagery you've created in the application and how you've styled it. it is really wonderful to read. however, it's a bit hard to tell who libra is and what he's been through. fire emblem has some rather deep stories and backgrounds for a majority of it's characters, so i'd love to see you pull out some more of that for libra. there's almost no mention of anything he's been through with the other characters and building that up would be really helpful. your shipper does a great job of showcasing libra's personality, so adding more history into his application section would really help to give us an idea of who libra is. your app should have enough information in it so that someone who has never heard/played fire emblem would be able to tell what went on and who libra is. bump and let me know when you've added a bit more to the application about his history and some of the events in fe: awakening!
there were a few things

Add Reply
New Poll